• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Type: Ginger
  • Style: Fresh
  • Variety: Young Ginger
  • Cultivation Type: Organic
  • Certification: GAP
  • Weight (kg): 0.2
  • Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: LAIWU WANXIN
  • Product name: Chinese Fresh Ginger
  • Size: 100g/150g/200g/250g/300g
  • Color: Bright Yellow
  • Crop: Newest Crop 2016
  • Name: Fresh Ginger Prices Fresh Vegetables
  • Origin: Shangdong
  • Packing: 10kg/carton 20kg/mesh Bag
  • Quality: Top Grade

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details 10kg/carton, 10kg/plastic box, 30lbs/plastic box, 10kg/mesh bag, 20kg/mesh bag.
Delivery Time 6 days after sign contract and receive your prepayment
Commodity
Fresh ginger
Variety
Fresh ginger, air dry ginger
Size
100-150g, 150-250g, 250g and up, 300g and up, 350g and up.
Standard
Suitable to exporting to all countries, like Japan, US., UK., Canada, etc. 
Origin& Harvest time
Shandong, China
2016 crop ginger
Ginger Characteristic:
clean, no insect pest, not perished, big body and thin skin, colour and lustre bright, a little funicle, delicate flesh, great hot and delicious, rice alimentation.
Packing
9kg/carton, 10kg/carton, 10kg/calcium plastic box, 30lbs/calcium plastic box, 10kg/mesh bag, 20kg/mesh bag.
Conveyance

Packing in 10kg/calcium and plastic carton: 23.5MT-25/40' reefer high container.
Packing in mesh bag: 28-30MT/40' reefer container

Payment terms
1) 30% T/T prepaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70% T/T paid is into our account.
2)  20% T/T prepaid, the remainder 80% is paid against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.
3)  100% Irrevocable and confirmed LC at sight.
Delivery time
6 days after confirm the order and the prepayment arrived
Shelf life
3 years under proper conditions
Supply Ability
1500 MT/per month

 

Contact: mr liu  86-15020872286

 

If you need our ginger quotation, please send us your size, packing, destination port, delivery time and payment terms, then we can offer you the best price.

 

When you visit China, you are welcomed to our factory.

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $156,000
Learn More